MS Social Work Navigator Program
MS Views and News Navigator Program
Helpline (888) 871-1664
Reach out and contact with our 'MS Social Work Navigator program'
The service is free of charge to the MS community and can connect you to MS support groups, drug assistance programs, financial resources, education, information, counseling, transportation and much more. See listing of services showing below
Call 1-888-871-1664 to connect to an MS Social Work Navigator Professional.
On March 31, 2015 MS Views and News introduced a New (free) Community Resource Service - "The MS Social Work Navigator". This program , directed by Jennifer Falk MSW, CPHM was developed to assist individuals living with MS , family members and caregivers. The goal of this program is to ensure that all affected by MS will have access and connections to needed and available community resources. The MS Social Work Navigator can help you make those connections and provide referrals and guidance on how to access needed community resources.
- Guidance & assistance-with applications for services
- Patient education
- Patient advocacy
- Assistance in facilitating effective physician/patient communication
- Resource connections to prescription assistance programs
- Social Security /Health Insurance issues & Information
- Assistance with Employment issues
- Home Safety information
- Individual, family and marital counseling
- Local support groups
- Attorneys specializing in Disability law & ADA laws
- Advocacy groups
- Mental health counselors
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Local exercise and Adaptive exercise groups
This free service is provided with generous donor financial support and corporate sponsorships. If you would like to donate, please contact us directly or visit: www.donations.msviewsandnews.org